Friday, January 03, 2014

Links to Love | 01

Every Friday I will post a blog featuring all of my favorite things from the week.  These things will be in a variety of categories from funny pictures, viral videos, recipes, beauty or fashion finds, fuzzy friend, a read or a celeb that is doing something extraordinary.  Hope you enjoy my favorites from the week:

Recipe:  Buffalo Quinoa Bites (These look like a yummy treat for a vegetarian like myself)
Buffalo Quinoa Bites


Fuzzy Friend:  This cute baby cheetah

Read:  An article on close couples (great read for everyone in a serious relationship) via Women's Health

Video:  Mash up of all the best videos of 2013.  I <3 Kid President.
Fashion Statement:  Michael Kors medium Jet Set Scarf tote
 via Michael Kors
Vacation Spot:  County Antrim, Northern Ireland
 via Pinterest
Pastime:  I'd give a whole lot to be playing in the powder right now.  :)
via Pinterest
Hope you all enjoyed this weeks favorites.  See you next week with my first favorites for 2014!
The Post Friday Favorites first appeared on Simple Life, Happy Wife.

No comments:

D