Friday, January 17, 2014

Links to Love | 03


Happy Friday!  It seems like the weeks are already flying by and February will be here before we know it!  One of my favorite things to do on a cold, January day is to window shop - online.  Today, I will be dedicating my Friday Favorites to the little treasures I find on Etsy.  Hope you enjoy!

Home Decor:  These beauties come in a variety of gorgeous colors and patterns from Festive Home Decor.




Bauble:  I love understated jewelry - thin wire rings, dainty pendants and baby stud earrings.  This find from 3DaintyThings is an elephant - another fave! <3


Fuzzy Friend:  A photo of baby chicks from Lori411.  What could be cuter?


Cozy Accessory:  These fun, crocheted slippers from MyPaisleyMarie2.


Gift for Him:  I love taking something old and re-purposing it to make something new, like this recycled skateboard bracelet from Second Shot.


Funny:  This shirt from SanFranCo makes me laugh every time I see it.  They have tons more like it.







































Family Portrait:  I love the idea of a cross-stitched family photo and LoveAndBestStitches does it best!







































What are some of your favorite finds from Etsy?

Until next Friday!

The post Friday Favorites first appeared on Simple Life, Happy Wife.

No comments:

D