Tuesday, May 13, 2014

100 Happy Days

Today I started the 100 Happy Days challenge.  This is a personal goal to start recording the little things that make me happy every day.  Call it my virtual gratitude journal, if you will.

According to the website, 71% of people that signed up to do this did not complete the challenge because they didn't have time.  It takes less than 5 minutes to post a photo to any of the social media sites.  Do you have time to be happy?

via 100HappyDays.com


Finding joy in the little things in life is free.  You don't have to pay a membership fee to get in.  All you have to do is open your eyes and think about the simple things that bring happiness to your life, whether it be a pretty flower growing in your garden or paying it forward and buying the coffee order for the person in line behind you at Starbucks.

I encourage you to join in the fun and sign up for the challenge yourself.  Some people that make a conscious effort to see the little happies in their lives have reported a better outlook on life, lowered depression rates, better relationships with loved ones and are more happy over time.  It sounds like a win-win to me!

There are several ways you can participate, on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.  Post a picture of your happy moment and don't forget to use the hashtag #100HappyDays.  Do this for 100 days.  It's that simple!

I have chosen to share my happy days on Instagram and I'd love to see some of your happy moments.  Feel free to tag me in your #100HappyDays posts whether they are on my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.  I can't wait to hear how you do in your challenge!


Wishing your 100 happy days - and many more!

The post 100 Happy Days first appeared on Simple Life, Happy Wife.

No comments:

D