Friday, May 30, 2014

Links to Love | 10

We are nearing the end of the month and today is the day I'm going to share my favorites of the month! Everybody buckled in?  Here we go!

Favorite Meal: Stouffer's Vegetable Lasagna.  We tried this at my house last week and it was a big hit.
via



Favorite Snack:  Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop Kettle Korn.  I often find myself needing a crunchy snack but don't want the added calories of potato chips.  This is delicious!
via

Favorite Sweet Treat:  S'mores made over the fire pit.  There is something about melted marshmallow and chocolate on a graham cracker...


Favorite Beverage:  Arizona Tea Water Enhancers (and water, duh).  Added bonus:  no aspartame or splenda.

Favorite Funny:  Text Messages from Animals.  Whoever is responsible for these is on point.  I can see my dog saying many of these.
via
Favorite Band:  Mariana's Trench.  I've loved these guys for over a year and can always count on their music to pump me up when I'm needing motivation.
via
Favorite Song:  Dark Horse by Katy Perry and Juicy J.  She has a killer voice.  'Nuff said.

Favorite Book:  Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin.  I'd read this book several years ago but just reread it (and also saw the movie) and it remains one of my all-time faves.

Favorite Movie:  Water For Elephants.  Let me just tell you...  I HATED the book and was hesitant to see the movie.  Robert and Reese (and Rosie) did me proud.

Favorite TV Show:  So You Think You Can Dance on Fox.  I love that dance is taking center stage again this summer.  Great show!

Favorite Skin Care Product:  Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.  My skin has been quite sensitive lately and this is the only stuff that calms and moisturizes it without causing breakouts.
via
Favorite Beauty Product:  Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb Ultra Plush Shimmering Lip Gloss.  (That was a mouthful!)  I got this in a Birchbox and am in love with it.  It gives me a nude shimmer while still looking natural on this girl who doesn't wear a ton of makeup.
via

Favorite Vacation Spot:  San Sebastian, Spain.  What a beautiful landscape...
via
Favorite DIY Idea:  A Photo Map.  I'm in love with this idea because the dreams my hubby and I have it to take an RV trip around the country.
via
Favorite Home Decor:  Canopy Bed.  I love how a little time and effort can totally transform your bedroom.
via
Favorite Organizing Tip:  Menu Planning Binder.  This is such an awesome idea for the lovers of organization and Post It flags.  :)


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

The post Friday Favorites - May Favorites first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

Until next time,

No comments:

D