Friday, August 08, 2014

Links to Love | 19

The summer has FLOWN by and, although we have a few weeks left in August, many of you will preparing your children for the new school year.  From back to school clothes shopping, to stacks of new school supplies, to the smell of a freshly-packed lunchbox, I have always loved this time of year. Many of you know that I am crazy for office supplies and can spend a whole lot of time and money in the pen and notebook aisles at our local office supply store.



Having grown up in a large family, my parents used to shop for our supplies in bulk and I used to love the big box of colored folders and new pencils and a pack of wide-ruled loose leaf notebook paper.... Heaven! Because this is my holiday season of choice, I'm celebrating by sharing my favorite back to school ideas, teachers gifts and lunchbox must haves.  Enjoy!

Favorite DIY: Notebook Paper Chalkboard by The Crafted Sparrow

Favorite Lunch Assembly: Lunch Packing Station by I Heart Organizing

Favorite Lunch Boxes:  Lunchbots Stainless Steel Quad

...Or Make One Yourself Like This shown by All Parenting

Favorite Back to School Lunch Ideas:  50+ School Lunches by 3 Boys and a Dog

Favorite Time Management: Prepping For Weekday Mornings by Honey We're Home

Favorite Homework Caddy: School Supply Caddy by Controlling My Chaos

Favorite School Shopping Tips: 5 Ways to Save... by Savvy Saving Couple
Favorite Teacher Gift: Teacher Emergency Kit by The 36th Avenue

Favorite Way to Store School Papers:  Keepsake Boxes by A Bowl Full of Lemons

I hope you had as much fun as I did seeing these great back-to-school ideas!  Make sure you click the links to check out these amazing blogs and see tons of other fab ideas!

The post Friday Favorites - Back to School! first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!


No comments:

D