Friday, August 01, 2014

Links to Love | 17

This week marked five months until Christmas day.  Five months!  I can't even believe how fast this year has flown by.  I am not, by any means, ready for the holiday season, but thanks to an abundance of Christmas in July ideas floating around the blogosphere, I can start my planning for decorations, food and even gifts way ahead of time.  These are all my favorite Christmas ideas using summer-appropriate supplies.  Enjoy!
*Update:  This post is going up a week late because my wifi has been down and I didn't have internet access.  Thanks for your patience!*

Favorite Santa:  Santa Hat Brownie Bites


Favorite Snowman: Watermelon Snowman

Favorite Christmas Tree: Edible Broccoli Tree

Favorite Peppermint Crunch:  Peppermint S'mores

Favorite Beverage:  Melted Snowman Water

Favorite Beauty:  DIY Gingerbread Scrub

Favorite Candy Cane:  Pool Noodle Candy Cane

Favorite Ornament:  Beach & Seashell Ornament


The post Friday Favorites (last week's) - Christmas in July first appeared on Simple Life, Happy Wife.  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D