Tuesday, August 05, 2014

What's On My Yoga Playlist

Good morning!  We've made it to yet another Tuesday and we are in the month of August, which means I'm switching up my workout routines.  I've been feeling a little down lately because my health has not been as great as I'd hope.  I'm having more trouble with my medication, so I've had to tone down my workouts for this month.  I'm primarily focusing on yoga and stretching since these types of workouts are gentle on my joints and don't require a whole lot of energy.

For those of you who are new, this is the music I have on my iPod for my yoga routines.  Where the cardio list was quite varied with many genres of music featured, the yoga list for this month is more slow-paced ballad or poetical music. I've also not broken this playlist into warm up, workout and cool down, since yoga is one complete flow.


*Note: this post is best viewed from a non-mobile platform as the embedded videos sometimes do not appear under a mobile platform.*

On with the show...























What music do you like to use for your exercise routines?

The post Tone Up Tuesday - What's On My Yoga Playlist first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!


No comments:

D