Friday, October 03, 2014

Links to Love | 22

Happy Friday!  When the blog was on a one month hiatus, one of the biggest things I missed (other than getting to know my followers) was doing my Friday Favorite posts, but just because I wasn't posting them doesn't mean I wasn't saving them up for the first post back after the return...  Let's jump right in!

Favorite Coffee Companion:  Boston Cream Donuts


Favorite Funny:  Underwater Dogs

Favorite Cold Weather Comfort:  Creamy Chicken and Corn Chowder

Favorite Nature's Wonder:  The President, Third-Largest Giant Sequoia Tree in the World

Favorite Tutorial:  The Ballerina Bun

Favorite Tech Advancement:  Wedding Gifs?

Favorite Vacay Spot:  This Place

Favorite Good Deed:  This

Favorite Sweet Treat:  Free Magnum Ice Cream Bars  **

Favorite Birthday Boy:  This Guy (My Hubby)

Thanks for checking in and I hope you all have a great weekend!

The post Friday Favorites first appeared on Simple Life, Happy Wife.  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

**This was not a sponsored post, however I did receive a free product to try and review on my Facebook page through Influenster.  I was not compensated with money and was not required to give a positive review of this product.  As always, all opinions are genuine and my own.

No comments:

D