Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Il Dolce Far Niente... I'm Back! (and Some Exciting Things on the Horizon)

So, if you've checked in on the blog in the last month, you would know that I have been absent.  I had the blog down to complete some major updates that included several new features I wanted to debut. I was knee-deep in HTML code and the like when I got sick.  No big surprise since I tend to succumb to my crappy immune system in stressful times.  Well, it hit me hard this time and it took me several weeks to recover.  I am only now - after a month and a half - starting to feel normal again.

Because of this, I was unable to complete my renovations.  ::Face-palm::  Don't worry - they will make an appearance before the end of the year.  I'll just have to work on them little by little until I'm ready to launch the updates.  I did get a lot of ground work done before I nosedived, though.  I also had a lot of time to sit and brainstorm up some great ideas for new projects I wanted to work on and things I wanted to share with you in the near future.

I should officially tell you "Happy Autumn" since we've had a season change in my absence.  I also wanted to tell you a few of the exciting things to come.

  • The blog will be updating the tab system to make it easier to navigate and find what you're looking for.
  • I will be opening my Etsy shop again.  You probably didn't know I had one to begin with, but I did (before I started the blog) and I sort of stopped selling things on there.  It will feature some of my handmade jewelry as well as project kits and some fun new printables I'm in the process of designing.  
  • I will be featuring a lot more organizing project posts.  I will also be sharing some craft projects on the blog - get out those paint brushes and washi tape!
  • And, one of the most exciting things coming up...  Simple Life, Happy Wife will have it's own online book club!  It will be open to anyone who likes to read and discuss books over a broad spectrum of genres.  
Are you stoked?  I am!  I'll be back later in the week with a regular blog post.  Make sure you subscribe and follow me on social media so you don't miss any of the exciting things to come!


The post Il Dolce Far Niente or I'm Back! (and Some Exciting Things on the Horizon) first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!


No comments:

D