Wednesday, January 07, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge

One of my goals in 2015 is to read more books.  I love to read and I'm in several book clubs, but I find myself getting stuck in a reader's rut, reading the same genre over and over.  In order to get out of my rut and keep myself motivated to meet my goal this year, I've joined a reading challenge.

Enter the PopSugar Ultimate Reading Challenge:
image via POPSUGAR
As you can see, the challenge is to read 50 books in a year, which equates to about a book a week. That's not so bad...  Until you look at some of the categories.  "A book written by an author with your same initials"??  This is going to get crazy, but I'm up for it and I have already started!

If you want to join in the reading fun this year or want to follow along with my progress, you can follow me on Goodreads.  I'll be posting the books (and my review) that I'm reading for my challenge as well as my book clubs.  If you're a book enthusiast, let's link up and share our journey through literature together!

Do you enjoy reading?  What kind of books are your favorite?  Have you ever completed a reading challenge?

The post 2015 Reading Challenge first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D