Friday, February 06, 2015

Links to Love | 30

Hey friends!  I don't know about you, but it's been a super busy week for me but I'm glad we are almost to the weekend.

We had a birthday this week!  My American bulldog, Coco, turned two years old!  She is such a sweet girl and is growing out of that puppy stage and showing signs of maturity.  She is best buds with her little kitty brother, Snickers, who loves to snuggle up for naps with her.  


We are going to celebrate Coco's birthday this weekend, when Lorne will be home from work.  I'm planning on making these Peanut Butter-Bacon Dog Treats from Brown Eyed Baker.  She has two adorable pups and is always making them homemade treats.
via Brown Eyed Baker
I don't know about you, but I'm ready for spring.  The winter has been drab, lots of cold, rainy days but barely any snow.  Some are saying we'll have a big snow storm towards the end of the season, but I'm in the mood for dresses and sandals.

Speaking of clothes, here are my favorites in fashion.

Chelsea Crew White and Tan Tie Up Oxfords (original link removed)

Spring makes me want to declutter and streamline my home.  One of these spots is my kitchen/dining room area.

I'm loving this DIY Message Board via BHG Style Spotters for maybe a menu planning board?

I get an urge to craft in early spring.  Some of the projects I'm hoping to get started on soon are:

The Cross Stitch Family Portrait from Martha Stewart

Y'all know me.  I'm a chocolate fan for life, but one thing I start craving around Valentine's Day and don't stop craving until after Easter is SUGAR COOKIES.
Can you say Edible Sugar Cookie Dough for One by Carrie This Home?  Yes, please!

...but chocolate will always be my first love and that's why I need these:
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Hearts by Ghirardelli

...and finally my favorite moment on tv this week.  Jimmy Fallon visits Bayside High


Thanks for checking out my favorites of the week!  What are the things you're loving this week?

The post Friday Favorites first appeared on Simple Life, Happy Wife.  *This was not a sponsored post - just some things I love and wanted to share with you!  If you wish to share any of the ideas above, please click the links and share from the original source.*  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D