Tuesday, March 10, 2015

101 IN 1001 | A Day Zero Project

101 in 1001 | A Day Zero Project - A Simpler Grace

Hi friends!  If you are really detail-oriented, you might have noticed that I snuck in an extra button to my tab bar above.  This week, I joined the Day Zero project and created my list of 101 things to complete in the next 1,001 days.

Maybe you are familiar with this idea, but if not, I'll give you the basics.  This project is somewhere in the middle of a New Year's resolution list and a bucket list.  You make a list of 101 things you want to complete in 1,001 days, which is roughly 2.75 years.  You can post it on your blog or on the Day Zero Project website, or you can keep it to yourself.  I decided to post it on the blog because I liked the idea of being accountable for my goals.  I also thought it would be fun to blog about my progress along the way.

I chose goals in the following categories:  home, marriage, family, friendship, faith, health, photography, blog, business, personal growth, finances, travel, creativity, reading/writing, community, random acts of kindness, holidays, experiences and personal (things just for my enjoyment).  Some of my goals are things where I'll have a finished product that I can blog about and others are things that I will be doing, but I'll be sure to share pictures or videos on social media.

If you want to keep up with my progress, be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram where I'll be sharing the most!  If you are feeling inspired to create your own list, let me know by commenting below!  Don't forget to let me know where you are posting (if you are making it public) so I can keep up with your project!

The post 101 in 1001 - A Day Zero Project first appeared on A Simpler Grace.     This is not a sponsored post.  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D