Friday, March 13, 2015

Links to Love | 35

Happy Friday, friends.  It's the time of the week where I share the things I love with you!  Starting with a magical path inspired by my favorite artist, Van Gogh.



My heart bursts with joy at this generous three-year-old who is donating her hair to another child.


How beautiful are this little town (and 37 others) that is dwarfed by it's surroundings?


If you're a book and movie buff like I am, you'll enjoy this infographic.


Finally, there's nothing like a good haircut to boost your confidence... and get you adopted.


Hope you have a happy weekend!

The post Friday Favorites first appeared on A Simpler Grace.    *This was not a sponsored post - just some things I love and wanted to share with you!  If you wish to share any of the ideas above, please click the links and share from the original source.*   If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D