Friday, March 27, 2015

Links to Love | 37

A very happy Friday to you!  I'm starting to love Fridays these days.  They feel like the kick-off for the weekend and now that my husband doesn't have to work on weekends like he did during snow season, I have more time to spend with him.  Now, on to my faves of the week.

When a Texas Walmart went out of business, the town made good use of the empty building by filling it with books!


This guy records one word every day for a year and this is what he's come up with.  (video link)

Would you believe this piece of 3D art is made out of a book?

Let's talk about houseplants.  I never know if I'm watering them enough or too much.  I need this little invention.

Ann Voskamp has such a way of putting words on paper and they always seem to apply to my life. Like this one.

And for a little week-end cuteness.  What would you do if a coyote appeared in your backyard and went straight toward your dog's forgotten toy?  Grab your camera, of course!

The post Friday Favorites first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  *This was not a sponsored post - just some things I love and wanted to share with you!  If you wish to share any of the ideas above, please click the links and share from the original source.*  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D