Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Monthly Reflections | March

What I'm currently up to in life and on the blog. #currently #takingstock #monthlyreflections

I was recently visiting Anna on her blog Rich as Kings and I fell in love with a monthly post she wrote called Taking Stock. It's sort of a monthly recap of everything she's been up to in little nibbles of thoughts.  She had a blank template at the bottom of her post and offered it up to anyone who wanted to use the format.  I couldn't resist.
I've been thinking about a monthly recap post for some time, but I didn't want a drawn out post with details about every single thing I'd done.  I'd rather do little snippets so you get the gist without having to read a book.  So, without further delay, here is what I've been up to in March.


Making:  some headway on my to-do list.
Cooking:  the best pasta dish.  Rotini, pesto and parmesan cheese.
Drinking:  Twinings Earl Grey tea.
Reading:  books off my 101 in 1001 list.
Wanting:  a trip to the beach.
Looking:  for a fun pair of spring sandals.
Playing:  sudoku, like it's the end of the world.
Wasting:  time.  All this snowy weather has been killing my get-up-and-go.
Sewing:  buttons on my husband's pants.  He's terribly hard on them.
Wishing:  on a star.
Enjoying:  more daylight.
Waiting:  for some signs.
Liking:  my new body wash.
Wondering:  what's in store for me.
Loving: my little family.
Hoping:  for big things.

Marvelling:  the creativity of others.
Needing:  some natural vitamin d.
Smelling:  pickles.  Maybe it's because I have a plate of them in front of me.
Wearing:  flip flops.  I refuse to put off spring any longer.
Following:  Jesus.
Noticing:  some new trends.
Knowing:  trends fade quickly.
Thinking:  it's time for new things.
Bookmarking:  way too many things on Pinterest.
Opening:  new doors?
Feeling:  anxious.

So, that was my month in the fewest words possible.  Before you leave, click on the link above and go check out Anna's blog.  You won't be sorry.  I promise.  :)

How was your March?  Any big things happen for you?

I'm not affiliated with Rich as Kings in any way and she didn't ask me to promote her blog.  I just loved the template she was using for her monthly recap, plus I really enjoy sharing talented bloggers with you!

The post Monthly Reflections | March first appeared on A Simpler Grace  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D