I have had a gratitude journal for some time now, and although it's done a great deal in promoting positivity in my life, I feel I could benefit more by sharing gratitude here on the blog. On Sundays, I'll be sharing weekly recap posts that focus on being grateful.
The past week has been a difficult one for me. I have cried (a lot) and had a hard date with reality. This week has also been one of reflection, decision making and changes.
Through it all, I still have plenty to be thankful for.
- a husband who is 100% real with me all the time.
- warm weather because I'm so tired of the dreary cold and the fatigue it brings.
- yoga is just what I need to calm my mind.
- tea for when I need to keep warm in the 30° temperature drops.
- good quality tissues.
- comfort food because nothing else wraps you in a blanket of creamy, cheesy goodness at the end of a hard day.
What are you grateful for this week?
The post Simple Gratitude | 01 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!