Sunday, March 22, 2015

Simple Gratitude | 01

gratitude

I have had a gratitude journal for some time now, and although it's done a great deal in promoting positivity in my life, I feel I could benefit more by sharing gratitude here on the blog.  On Sundays, I'll be sharing weekly recap posts that focus on being grateful.

The past week has been a difficult one for me.  I have cried (a lot) and had a hard date with reality. This week has also been one of reflection, decision making and changes.

Through it all, I still have plenty to be thankful for.

  • a husband who is 100% real with me all the time.
  • warm weather because I'm so tired of the dreary cold and the fatigue it brings.
  • yoga is just what I need to calm my mind.
  • tea for when I need to keep warm in the 30° temperature drops.
  • good quality tissues.
  • comfort food because nothing else wraps you in a blanket of creamy, cheesy goodness at the end of a hard day.
What are you grateful for this week?

The post Simple Gratitude | 01 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.   If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D