Sunday, March 29, 2015

Simple Gratitude | 02


The week has been a long one.  It's been full of hurdles and struggles and I'm so glad it's over.  The new week brings a slower pace and hopefully, an easier time for my little family.

Friends, when you struggle in a season of your life, whether it's emotionally or financially or physically - or whatever - when life makes it tough to take another step... Somehow, you get through it, and when you do, you appreciate the little things.  Here are my little things for the week.

  • my pack:  my husband, my dog and my cats.  It might not seem like much, but they are everything to me.
  • second chances, and third ones and fourth ones...
  • God's timing.  I always want it now, now, NOW.  But He says, not yet.
  • the luxury to turn off when I need to and just zone out for a bit.
  • books to distract me when my mind is heavy with things I cannot control.
  • answered prayers
What are you grateful for this week?

The post Simple Gratitude | 02 first appeared on A Simpler Grace  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D