Friday, April 24, 2015

Reading Challenges for 2015 | The List

reading challenges, 2015, #asimplergrace

If you remember back at the beginning of this year, I shared that I would be participating in the 50 Books in 2015, and a few other reading challenges as part of my 101 goals in 1001 days..  Today, I'm going to share the full list that I am reading this year (although there are many other books I'm planning on diving into as well).

I'll be updating the count on the 101 in 1001 tab, but also sharing my progress on Goodreads.

50 Books in 2015 (Count: 50/50)

10 Books from the Back to University Reading List (Count: 7/10)
 1.  Sonnets 12, 18, 19, 55, 73 (the time sonnets); 97, 107, 116, 129, 130 by William Shakespeare
 2.  Macbeth by William Shakespeare
 3.  Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare
 4.  Paradise Lost by John Milton
 5.  The Iliad by Homer
 6.  The Odyssey by Homer
 7.  The Aeneid by Virgil
 8.  Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
 9.  Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
10. Journey of the Magi by T.S. Eliot

10 Books I Loved as a Child (Count: 7/10)
 1.  The Peter Rabbit Series by Beatrix Potter
 2.  The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
 3.  The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
 4.  Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
 5.  Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
 6.  The Indian in the Cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks
 7.  James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
 8.  Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
 9.  The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
10. Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

Check back to this post for updates on my progress through the year!  Are you doing a 50 in 2015 challenge?  What is on your reading lists?

The post Reading Challenges for 2015 | The List first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you found this article helpful, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D