Friday, May 15, 2015

Links to Love | 38

Good morning and happy Friday, friends!  We made it through the week and are so close to the weekend, I can smell the fresh-cut grass and hear the casual bustle on the street.  It's been a busy couple of weeks here and I'm excited to kick back and relax over the weekend.

I've spent the past week doing some reading, some porch sitting and enjoying spring's first berries.


It's been a busy week on the blog!
Sunday I shared the things I'm grateful for this week.
Monday, I wrote a letter to my sixteen-year-old self.
Tuesday, I talked about hospitality in The Peony Project link up.
Wednesday, I got personal and talked about marriage and the struggles I'm currently facing.

Here are some of my favorite things from the web this week to keep you occupied until it's time to clock out at the end of the day.

I love hearing about someone who looks at ordinary objects and sees a piece of art.  Like this girl...

Summertime is getting very close and kids will be running crazy.  A guy named Joey Salads is doing an experiment to keep kids safe and parents aware.  (video link)

Love, love, love this story of a professor who held a baby through his entire lecture so he didn't lose a student.

And poor old Cooper, who loves his ice cream.  (video link)

Here are some other stories from the web you might enjoy:

Ann Voskamp recently shared some thoughts on dealing with change.
Carlos Whittaker talked about feeling God.
Rachel Held Evans wrote about being Christian on the internet.

There have been some great things happening in the blogosphere recently.  Here are some of the best!

The Brown Eyed Baker shares her tips for stocking a freezer with make-ahead meals.
Cooking For Keeps has the yummiest recipe for Croque Monsieur Pop Tarts!
Honey We're Home shares her beautiful neutral bedroom makeover.
Simple As That gives her master list for the photos to take with your kids.

Have a great weekend guys!!

The post Friday Favorites first appeared on Simple Life, Happy Wife.  *This was not a sponsored post - just some things I love and wanted to share with you.  If you wish to share any of the things above, click the links to see the original post and share from there.*  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D