Sunday, May 10, 2015

Simple Gratitude | 03

Today I'm sharing my #gratefulheart on the blog #gratitude #feelingthankful

The weeks are starting to run together as they usually do when we hit May.  The days are longer and the school year is wrapping up and it seems like everyone is go, go, going all the time.

If you've been hanging around the blog over the last few weeks, you'll notice that I have not been maintaining my normal posting schedule.  I'll be going into more detail as to why this is later in the week, but today's post will be the re-start or my normal blogging calendar.


Fear not!  Even though I haven't been posting, I've been hanging around and will not be going anywhere as a few readers were afraid of.  Anyway, these are the things I'm thankful for this week.

  • my family: parents, brothers and sisters.  They have been great listeners when I've needed to talk, shoulders when I've needed to cry and punching bags when my frustration has gotten above normal levels.
  • spring in the mountain:  between the frogs and birds and insects and blooming flowers, I've had plenty of photographic inspiration.
  • dear friends for their love, support and late night chats.
  • my 50 books list and the books on my 101 in 1001 list - they keep me very busy!
  • my niece and nephew, both whom I get lots of time with.  I'm teaching my 3 month old nephew sign language.  :)
What are you grateful for this week?

The post Simple Gratitude | 03 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D