Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Monthly Reflections | September

What I'm currently up to in life and on the blog. #currently #takingstock #monthlyreflections

It's been a long time since I've posted consistently here on the blog.  So much has changed since then and I think it's appropriate to reflect on the month, but also the entire summer that I've spent away from my little corner of the internet.  
Simple Life, Happy Wife is now gone and tomorrow is the official debut of A Simpler Grace - the re-branded blog with a new focus and a fresh perspective.  I can't wait to share with you all what's been on my heart and my mind over the past few months.  Please stay tuned for some great things to come!

Lately, I've been...

Making: the best of a bad situation
Cooking:  for a crowd
Drinking: lots of water (nothing unusual here)
Reading: up a storm (my 50 books in 2015 is to be completed in just three months! eek!)
Wanting:  happiness
Looking:  for new hobbies
Playing:  outside
Wasting:  nothing
Sewing:  haha!
Wishing: on a star
Enjoying:  getting to know new people
Waiting:  for the right timing
Liking:  the dark
Wondering:  where this path will take me
Loving:  being a single girl again
Hoping:  for good things in my future
Marvelling:  at the things I've been missing for so long
Needing:  some 'me' time
Smelling:  the crisp autumn air
Wearing:  flip flops (not letting go of summer that easily)
Following:  some amazing Instagrammers (come back 10/13 for more info)
Noticing:  what I've overlooked over the years
Knowing:  there are better days ahead
Thinking:  about the possibilities
Bookmarking:  new ideas ;)
Opening:  a new door
Feeling:  loved

What have you been up to in September?

This Monthly Reflections series was adapted from Taking Stock by Anna at Rich As Kings

The post, Monthly Reflections | September first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D