Thursday, October 01, 2015

Introducing A Simpler Grace!

Introducing A Simpler Grace! - A Simpler Grace
The day has finally come!  A Simpler Grace is now officially open for business.  :)  It has been a very long process to get through. but I am extremely happy to be able to call this little space all my own.  

A LITTLE ABOUT ME
If you are new here, my name is Lecy.  I come from a very large family, believe in being real, drink lots of hot tea, read tons of books and love to be able to combine my love for writing and photography into this little nook on the web.

A LITTLE ABOUT THE BLOG
If you have been around for awhile, you'll remember this little venture started out as Simple Life, Happy Wife, which, sadly, came to an end this summer.  I've gone through some big changes here on the blog and in my personal life and I'm glad to get a fresh start this fall.  All of the original SLHW content is still here.  In fact, you'll probably see the old watermarks on images in the first year of posts, but we are starting a new chapter together with a brand new look and a fresh perspective.

A LITTLE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL SEE HERE
A Simpler Grace is a lifestyle blog focused on living an inspired life and encouraging others to do the same.  ASG publishes 3-4 (sometimes more) articles a week featuring lots of talk about authenticity in life, finding grace through faith, making little moments count and sharing our creative passions and what inspires us to live more simple, grace-filled lives.  Here, you will find my heart as found in my love of photography, design, food, fitness, books and all things creative.  

A LITTLE ABOUT HOW TO STAY UPDATED
The best way to stay up-to-date on the happenings here at A Simpler Grace is to subscribe.  There are several different ways to do this.  If you love social media, you can follow me on any (or all) of the major platforms.  I always share snippets of the articles I post on these sites, as well as lots of behind-the-scenes photos along with other fun stuff.  Just navigate to my bio on the right sidebar and look for the social media icons which lead right to my pages.

You can also choose to subscribe to the RSS feed or get posts delivered right to your email inbox.  If you are looking for the RSS feed, see the social media icons in the bio on the right sidebar and sign up to read however you choose.  If you desire email updates, just look for the "follow by email" banner on the sidebar and complete the form to set that up.  Now you're all set and can join in on all the fun!

A LITTLE ABOUT HOW TO GET AROUND
Depending on what you are looking for here on ASG, you can put your finger on it pretty quickly. To find out more about me and the blog, to read about current projects I'm working on or to see the policies for this and partnering sites, you can click the tabs at the very top of the page.  If you are looking for a specific topic that I write about, you'll want to see the "categories" area on the right sidebar.  Just below that is the "archive" where you can see a chronological list of the articles I've written by date.  

If you have any trouble finding what you're looking for, you can type in a keyword in the search bar or you can hit me up here or on social media or send me an email by clicking the little envelope in bio at the top of the sidebar.  I try very hard to make sure this site is very easy to navigate, but if you feel it could improve in anyway, PLEASE let me know.  :)

A LITTLE ABOUT CONNECTING WITH ME
I love connecting with you here on the blog!  If you enjoy an article you read here, have a question, or just want to say hello, please feel free to drop a line either by commenting on a post or by sending your message to my inbox.  One of the reasons I love this job is getting the opportunity to meet new people.  It helps to know who my readers are and build a relationship with you along the way.  I read each and every message, comment and email you send and I do my very best to return them all in a timely manner.  

A LITTLE ABOUT WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME (SOCIAL MEDIA)
I am a huge fan of my followers on social media!  It means so much to have your follow or like and even more to have you interact with me and other readers on these platforms.  I'm on all of the major social media sites, so click those follow buttons and let's connect!

Facebook   -   Twitter   -   Pinterest   -   Instagram   -   Google+   -   Bloglovin

If you are a knitter, you can link up with me on Ravelry.  If you love to read, find me on Goodreads.

Thank you so very much for stopping by to celebrate the re-launch of this site!  I'm so very grateful for each and every one of you for taking the time to visit and read what I share.

The post Introducing A Simpler Grace! first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see your new chapter in blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tayler! I'm so excited for this change in my professional life. :)

    ReplyDelete