Happy Friday, friends! What can I say about this week? Even though it's been a very trying one, it has been one of beauty and healing. I'm so very grateful that you've come to join me on this new journey of mine. I'm excited to have you take the time to read what I have to share here and give me feedback! The ASG readers rock!! Now, on with the show...
Here are some of my favorite reads from the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- You know, everywhere you look, nature is budding and flourishing, no matter the season. One particularly stunning visual is raindrops through a macro lens.
- As a photographer, sometimes you click away on a job and don't get a chance to really study your own work - that is until you take it home and see the beauty in what you've captured.
- Did you know that on top of Mount Rainier, in certain conditions, optical phenomena can occur which make it look very much like Calvary?
- I love when communities ban together to help one member in need. Like this community of farmers who took care of their own...
On the blogosphere:
- I just recently caught up on an article that Ann Voskamp shared about finding hope in hopeless situations, and I'm not feeling renewed.
- One of my favorite Christian writers, Rachel Held Evans, recently wrote about the importance of giving testimony as a Christian.
- Summer, a blogging friend, recently shared a very personal story about mental illness that made leaps and bounds in bringing awareness to a very serious issue.
- Alyssa Joy Bethke just wrote a beautiful post about finding your calling from God.
From here on A Simpler Grace:
- My niece, sister and I have been craving s'mores, so last week, while my sister was working, my niece and I set out to make the best of a rainy weekend by making s'more pops.
- I've been shopping for some fall candles to fully ring in the season and shared one of my favorite finds on Instagram.
- Last weekend on the blog, I shared some of the best fall-inspired hashtags being used on Instagram.
- Did you know this summer, I tested Doterra essential oils for an entire month and wrote about my experience?
What are your favorite reads from the week?