Friday, October 09, 2015

Links to Love | 40


Happy Friday, friends!  What can I say about this week?  Even though it's been a very trying one, it has been one of beauty and healing.  I'm so very grateful that you've come to join me on this new journey of mine.  I'm excited to have you take the time to read what I have to share here and give me feedback!  The ASG readers rock!!  Now, on with the show...

Here are some of my favorite reads from the week.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • You know, everywhere you look, nature is budding and flourishing, no matter the season.  One particularly stunning visual is raindrops through a macro lens.
  • As a photographer, sometimes you click away on a job and don't get a chance to really study your own work - that is until you take it home and see the beauty in what you've captured.
  • Did you know that on top of Mount Rainier, in certain conditions, optical phenomena can occur which make it look very much like Calvary?
  • I love when communities ban together to help one member in need.  Like this community of farmers who took care of their own...
On the blogosphere:
From here on A Simpler Grace:
What are your favorite reads from the week?

The post Links to Love | 40 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you found this post helpful, please feel free to share it with your friends!

4 comments:

  1. I think it would be really cool to do that rainddrop shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! How cool is that??? Thanks for coming by today Tayler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smores sound very good right now! I'll be catching up on some of your recommendations of blogs.


    Xoxox Gema

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gema, this is the PERFECT time of year for s'mores. :) Thanks so much for coming by to check out my favorites of the week!

    ReplyDelete