Saturday, October 31, 2015

Monthly Reflections | October


It's the end of yet another month and it seems that no matter how hard I try to dig my heels in, the days just keep flying by.  I'm doing a few things differently these days, including getting outside to enjoy some fresh air and the beauty that surrounds me.  Tomorrow isn't guaranteed, so I'm living each day like it's my last.  

Lately, I've been...

Making:  up for lost time
Cooking:  heartier meals
Drinking:  lots of water (like usual)
Reading:  in panic mode (only halfway done my 50 book challenge)
Wanting:  comfort food
Looking:  at myself through someone else's eyes
Playing:  Ed Sheeran on Spotify (can you say addicted?)
Wasting:  time daydreaming
Sewing:  not a darn thing
Wishing:  I had seen the light earlier
Enjoying:  getting to know myself again
Waiting:  for the click
Liking:  change
Wondering:  how things will turn out
Loving:  bae
Hoping:  for happiness
Marvelling:  at how smart my nephew is
Needing:  time to slow down
Smelling:  like a man after spritzing myself with Polo Black at Ulta this weekend
Wearing:  lots of makeup, thanks to my niece's countless dress-up sessions
Following:  the yellow brick road
Noticing:  the seasons rushing by
Knowing:  it's all for the best
Thinking:  a lot about the future
Bookmarking:  things in white
Opening:  lots of emails :)
Feeling:  very loved

What have you been up to in October?

The Monthly Reflections series was adapted from Taking Stock by Anna at Rich As Kings.

The post Monthly Reflections | October first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D