Thursday, October 29, 2015

My Sweet Sponsors | October 2015


It's the end of the month and it's time for me to share a bit about my October sponsors with you.  I had some great women back my blog and I have become great friends with these ladies.  Please click the links below to visit their sites and show them a little love.



Vickie is a pastor's wife, a mother and a grandmother.  She shares inspiring articles about her faith, real moments with her family and her many passions over on her blog Watercing Can Blog.

Brittany is such a sweetheart who is actually very close to my home-base, living in just the next city over!  Her site, Lazuli Blog, is chock full of all kinds of goodies like beauty tips, her fasion pics and fitness inspiration. 


Meaghan is one of my good friends and is my go-to when I'm looking for an outstanding, but easy recipe.  She is a creative foodie who also shares lots of fun DIY and crafts on Cook. Craft. Love. too!

Ashley is a newlywed who shares a lot of articles on marriage along with beauty picks and other creative projects.  She is a big supporter in the blogging community and her love for connecting with others is so apparent over on Simply Asley Nicole.

Thank you so much ladies for your encouragement and support this month!  I'd love the opportunity to work with you again in the future! :)

Thank you for taking a moment to meet the sweet ladies who sponsored A Simpler Grace for the month of October.  I hope you'll click the links above to go see what these women are all about and let them know Lecy sent you!

The post My Sweet Sponsors | October 2015 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D