This post is part of the Grateful Heart Monday linkup with Emily at Ember Grey.
It has been such a very long time since I've written a Simple Gratitude post. I do keep a gratitude journal for daily tracking, but I have slipped on using it for a while. In all honesty, some events of the past few months have made me bitter and focus on the negative things, but today, I'm turning over a new leaf and getting back into the swing of keeping my eyes on the blessings in my life.
This week, I'm grateful for:
- Close friends. You know the ones who love you even when you are at your worst? Yeah, them. Without them checking in on me, keeping me laughing and reminding me to look at the bigger picture, I wouldn't be where I am today.
- Music. I have always felt that I communicate best through music. It doesn't matter what genre, if I am having trouble expressing what I feel deep, down inside, I can usually find a song or other piece of music to do it for me.
- This little blog. I am ever so grateful for everyone who has supported this space of mine. I have received such great feedback on the re-brand and I'm so happy that others are excited about the direction I'm taking this project.
- Chilly weather. Not that I didn't LOVE the summer, but I am so glad to get into my spirit season with jeans and hoodies, bonfires and tons of cups of tea.
- Fall nail polish...just because. ;)
What are you grateful for today? Hop over to Ember Grey and check out the other posts.