Tuesday, November 03, 2015

1000 Gifts | A Month-Long Instagram Challenge


One of the tasks on my running 101 in 1001 challenge was to complete a month-long photo challenge on Instagram.  Well, I completed that task!

I decided to do the one-thousand gifts prompt for August through Ann Voskamp.  Below are the photos I uploaded for the month.  If you want to check out the descriptions behind these photos, visit my Instagram and search for the #1000gifts tag or look for the August photos.



Having completed the month, let me just say that these photo challenges are HARD.  Not only do you have to remember to upload a picture every day, but it was extra difficult because I really had to think about the prompt and keep my eyes open for the little gifts God was leaving around for me.  

Have you ever done a month-long photo challenge?  If so, how did it go?  If not, would you try one?

The post 1000 Gifts | A Month-Long Instagram Challenge first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you found this article helpful, don't forget to share it with your friends!

2 comments:

  1. I loved her book! What a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did I Tayler! I was looking to do a photo challenge and was also re-reading 1000 Gifts around the same time and thought I'd combine the two and make my own challenge. Thanks for coming by to check this out! :)

    ReplyDelete