Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Time to Give Thanks

thanksgiving, holiday, give thanks, #asimplergrace

It's Thanksgiving and it's a time to reflect on the things we are grateful for!  I am so thankful for my family and friends, for the success of this little space of mine since the rebrand and the many good things to come in the next few months.  I'm so grateful for each and every one of my readers who come back, day after day, to read my words, my thoughts and my rants.  You all have offered so much encouragement and support to me over the last two years.  I am so very blessed.

I hope you and yours have a lovely Thanksgiving, that you enjoy each other's company, good food and the spirit of gratefulness.

The post A Time to Give Thanks first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D