Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Happy Cooking with Giada De Laurentiis - A Book Review

happy cooking, cookbook, giada de laurentiis, review, #asimplergrace
I received the book featured in this post from Blogging for Books for review purposes.  As always, all opinions are my own.  For more info on these types of posts, please visit the Terms of Use tab above.

I am a huge fan of Giada De Laurentiis and own all of her cookbooks, so when  Happy Cooking was released at the beginning of this month, I planned to pick it up immediately.  I was pleasantly surprised, however, when I got an offer to review this book and jumped at the opportunity.


































What I like about this book is that it's the go-to for all your entertaining purposes.  Whether you are hosting a brunch or a full dinner party for twelve, you can find the recipes you need in Giada's latest book.  She has a mix of meat-based dishes and vegetarian or vegan options and many of them are clean. 


Happy Cooking is Giada's largest cookbook to date, containing 320 pages of recipes and full-page photos.  All recipes are easy to follow with very clear ingredient lists and instructions.  

This cookbook will be on my holiday gift list for several of my friends and family members this year. If you are looking for some simple, yet elegant recipes to serve your family or for your next dinner party, you should pick this one up as soon as you can!

Happy Cooking is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.  You can learn more about Giada De Laurentiis here.

The post Happy Cooking with Giada De Laurentiis - A Book Review first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D