Friday, November 06, 2015

Links to Love | 41

links to love, #linkstolove, #asimplergrace

Well hello there, friends and happy Friday!  This week has been absolutely darling with beautiful weather for the first week of November and I'm loving it.  I know this will probably be the last warm stretch before winter unofficially settles in and freezes us all and leaves us longing for the warm sunshine we left behind.  Why is it that when we get to September, the weeks fly by and suddenly the holidays are upon us then we blink and find ourselves in a new year?  I'm trying to slow waaay down and enjoy the beauty while it lasts.

Let's jump into this week's favorite reads, shall we?  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
On the blogosphere:
  • Jen Hatmaker recently shared a story about her free-range chickens and how it relates to God's desire for us to be free.  It's a must-read, not only because of her humorous recounting of her chickens' escape to freedom but because she is spot on in the truth she tells.
  • Becca Garvin wrote an article for Propel Women about breaking free from insecurity in five easy steps.  All women need to read this encouraging message.
  • This one is for the novelists out there... My good friend, Tayler, is participating in the #NaNoWriMo project this month and shares her tips for finding your creative muse.
  • Ann Voskamp recently shared her thoughts on Jefferson Bethke's new book, It's Not What You Think and it's so good, you'll want to shut your electronic devices off after you finish reading.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
  • On Wednesday, I clued you in on five Instagram accounts I think you should be following this fall.  If you want to be inspired, big time, check them out!
  • Monday, I joined in on the #gratefulheart linkup and shared the things I'm especially thankful for from the past week.
  • You might not have known this, but after closing the photography business my ex-husband and I owned together, I'm now transitioning into a solo venture!  Check out my professional photography on Instagram, under the hashtag #ASimplerGracePhoto. (Website coming soon!)
  • Have you heard of the 101 in 1001 project?  Well, my list is right on the blog and I update with articles tracking my progress.  Will you follow along and maybe create your own list?
Thanks so much for stopping by to see what my favorite reads of the week were.  See you next time!

*This post featured some of my favorite things from the week.  I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you.  If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.*

The post Links to Love | 41 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D