Happy Friday, friends. We are back at another week's end and I don't know why, but it always seems like once we hit October, the days fly by. We will be in the new year before we know it! Anyway, we are here and I'm going to try to enjoy it.
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- When two teams in the NFL meet up, they generally talk trash, not talk God, but players from the Buffalo Bills and the New York Jets met for prayer midfield after the game. See more evidence of the Spirit moving here and here and here.
- You all know I'm a sucker for donor stories. Like the one where a man gives a complete stranger bone marrow then gets to dance with her at her wedding.
- How about this barber who goes above (and below) to give an autistic child a haircut.
- For those who believe animals don't experience emotions, simply watch this video and share the joy.
On the blogosphere:
- Carlos Whittaker sent out an email letter talking about lazy Christian advice and it changed the way I will look at helping others out in tough times.
- Jennifer Dukes Lee shares what to do when you feel like there's not enought hope to go around.
- With the holidays upon us, I start craving things like cookies. I'm so lucky to have a friend like Meaghan who just shared this reciped for chewy molasses cookies.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- Tuesday's article was my tips for eating and staying healthy during the holidays.
- I shared the things I was grateful for on Monday in the #gratefulheart linkup with Ember Grey.
- Hey, are you on Pinterest? Did you know that I have over 14k pins and add more every day? Come by, follow and pin along with me!
- I've been out with my camera, catching the last little bit of fall and I've been sharing my photos on Instagram under the hashtag #asimplergracephoto. I add to my gallery every day and will have the website up soon!
What are you loving from this week?
*This post featured some of my favorite things from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.*
The post Links to Love | 42 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!