Happy Friday friends. It's that time of week again when I share the best of the internet, in my own humble opinion. Let's jump right in!
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- I'm a huge fan of art that makes you question what you're looking at. Brooke Didonato does just that by blurring the line between reality and fiction.
- Speaking of art, there's this guy named Ali Jardine who creates fairy tale images using only his iphone, and they're pretty remarkable.
- Hummingbirds are one of those creatures you get a glimpse of, but are never fast enough to pull your camera out to snap a picture, so when this video surfaced, I was amazed.
- For those who are into ink, you have to check out these clever medical tattoos. I might just be getting one of these soon...
On the blogosphere:
- Rachel Held Evans shared a humorous and awakening story this morning on her blog. Think, The Christmas Story from the innkeeper's point of view.
- Y'all know I'm a follower of a guy from the PNW by the name of Jefferson Bethke and he shared a message this week that changed the way I look at Christianity.
- Just in time for the holidays, Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb shared a delectable recipe for Hot Chocolate Meltaway Cookies. These things will be gone before you can say 'holiday baking list'.
- Here's an oldie but a goodie from Ann Voskamp for when you feel like you aren't enough.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- I got the pleasure of checking off one item on my bucket list this morning when Real Simple Magazine shared one of my photographs from A Simpler Grace Photography on their Instagram account!
- Yesterday, I shared some thoughts on my recent separation from my husband and talk about how I am working through our impending divorce.
- On Monday, I journaled about my weekly gratitude and joined up with Emily from Ember Grey on Grateful Heart Monday.
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.