Friday, November 27, 2015

Links to Love | 44

#linkstolove, links to love, #asimplergrace

It's Friday!  I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving and were able to spend time with your family and friends. Today, I am feeling so very thankful for the men and women who put their lives on the line to protect our great country, USA, and often times, miss out on holidays with family.  So, to all active and retired service members, THANK YOU for your sacrifice!!

Here are my favorite reads for the week.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
On the blogosphere:
  • T'is the season for entertaining!  Madison from Wetherills Say I Do recently shared her tips for hosting a holiday wine party and her olive tray looks yum-azing.  Go check it out!
  • Several weeks ago, Chantel from A Harvest of Blessing talked about hospitality and why many of us are failing at it.  It was an eye-opener for me.
  • The advent season starts in just a few days and a blogging friend of mine has written an advent devotional book.  You can check out my review of Asheritah's book, Unwrapping the Names of Jesus here.
  • On the Propel Women site, Dr. Christina Crenshaw shared her journey through the loss of an unborn child and how leaning on God helped her through the pain.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
  • I shared some behind-the-scenes glimpses into our family's Thanksgiving dinner on Instagram.
  • On Monday, I joined in on the #gratefulheart linkup and shared the things I was grateful for this week.
  • Last Thursday, I talked about a difficult subject - my divorce - and answered some of your questions.
  • I've been loving three nail polish colors this season and I talk about this in this post on IG.
  • If you're a Bloglovin lover, you might not know that ASG is on there.  We have a new page since the rebrand earlier this fall, so make sure you follow to receive notifications when new posts are up!
What are you loving this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week.  I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you.  If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 44 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D