Monday, November 02, 2015

Simple Gratitude | 06

simple gratitude, gratitude, #agratefulheart, #embergreyblog


Yay!  It's Monday again and we are back with Emily from over at Ember Grey talking about gratitude.  The weeks have been flying by and October is at a close and November is upon us. I simply cannot believe that Thanksgiving is less than a month away and Christmas is only two! Yikes! Let's slow down a bit and jump into what's important.


This week, I'm grateful for:
  • Apple Season!  My local grocery has had the best apples and I've been eating at least one a day. Hopefully, they will be keeping the doctor (and maybe the flu?) away this season...
  • The luxury of email and other digital communication.  I have been able to keep in touch with a very important person who is overseas and it has made the distance seem not so great.
  • Family time.  I got to spend most of the day with my sisters over the weekend and it was so much fun just being together and doing girl things again.  Haven't had time like that since we were all living at home many years ago.
  • Beauty right outside my window.  The changing leaves have been so beautiful and I've been able to capture so many photos of the fall foliage and share them on Instagram.  (Check out #asimplergracephoto)
  • All of you!  I am so very blessed for each and every one of my readers here on the blog and my followers on my social media platforms.  I count you all as friends and am so thankful to have you in my life!
What are you grateful for today?  Hop over to Ember Grey to check out the other posts.

Grateful Heart w/ Ember Grey

The post Simple Gratitude | 06 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

6 comments:

  1. Beauty outside is definitely what I'm grateful for during the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this from ember grey's link up. Simple and lovely. The simple things in life are what make me smile and you did just that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tayler, it's SO gorgeous outside with all the pretty fall colors. I'm always interested in how fall looks in other parts of the country. Thanks for coming by today, sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just put a great big smile on my face, Michelle! Thank you so much for coming by and for your sweet comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall and the trees outside always lifts my spirits. I am always so happy for the changes outside and apple picking is definitely a favorite of mine too!

    I am hosting a link up on my blog where people post anything that was happy for them in the month. You should totally sign up because this definitely applies! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Autumn, it's a great time of year! I will definitely come over and check out your linkup. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete