Monday, November 16, 2015

Simple Gratitude | 08

simple gratitude, gratitude, #gratefulheart, #asimplergrace

This post is part of the Grateful Heart Monday linkup with Emily at Ember Grey.

It's been a hectic week and I haven't had much time to think, let alone reflect on the blessings in my life.  I did, however, manage to steal a few quiet moments, here and there, to ground myself and get my mind back in the now.  Too often, we dwell on the past or worry about the future, when we can't change either.  We can only live in the present, in the moment and enjoy it while we have it.  

This week, I'm grateful for:
  • Meditation.  Whether you are into mindfullness or not, sitting quietly and clearing your mind is sometimes the very best medicine.
  • My journal.  For those times I'm feeling like I'm only taking steps back, a glance into old entries in my journals are what I need to snap out of my pity party and get back to business.
  • Flip flops.  Because I still don't want to let go of summer.  :)
  • Freebies.  I won't a $200 gift card to Erin Condren in a giveaway on Pretty Neat Living and I can't tell you how much of a happy girl that makes me.
  • Scarves.  Maybe I need to keep my neck warm and maybe I need to dress up an outfit.  Either way, they go hand-in-hand with fall.  Yes, even with the flip flops.  
What are you grateful for today?  Hop over to Ember Grey to check out the other posts!
A Grateful Heart with Ember Grey

The post Simple Gratitude | 08 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

2 comments:

  1. You must be in a warm place if you're still wearing flip flops! :) (I'm jealous!)


    So happy you linked up last week, Lecy :) Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, it's been freezing here most days, but I refuse to let go of the flip flops. I'm an addict. Thanks for coming by and saying hello!

    ReplyDelete