Happy Friday, friends! Another week has passed and we are so very close to the weekend. I have big plans for the next few days working on some photography and getting some reading in. Love some "me" time! What are you doing this weekend?
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- When the office staff gets bored with the plain walls in their workspace and decide to do something about it, the results are more than fun.
- A drone was recently sent up off the coast of Maui that recorded a pod of gray whales and a dolphin stampede - something truly breathtaking.
- This is what happens when a man in India begins feeding a few parakeets every day...
- A new trend in weddings is circulating: rather than giving the happy couple gifts, you give your gifts elsewhere - in random acts of kindness.
On the blogosphere:
- I'm a huge fan of comfort food, so when I saw the email Lindsay and Bjork Ostrom sent out about their new recipe for Brown Butter Scallops with Parmesan Risotto, my heart melted a little bit.
- Jefferson Bethke recently released a video about finding healing from our wounds in Jesus. It is a must watch.
- I am a sucker for soups year round but love them especially in the fall and winter when the chill sets in. This Roasted Cauliflower and Potato Soup from Kristin at Iowa Girl Eats looks to die for!
- Rebecca from Simple As That just released a recipe for one of my favorite Christmas treats - Dark Chocolate Peppermint Truffles. :)
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- On Tuesday, I looked back on the month of November and what I was doing, thinking, feeling...
- Monday, I joined in on the Creative Christmas Blog Hop with Teresa at Crafty Wife and shared my recipe for Festive Holiday Bath Salts.
- I've been transitioning from fall to winter on Instagram, sharing some of my favorite things, peeks at what I've been up to and what I've been inspired by.
- Are you on Facebook? I would love to get to know you and hearing what you have to say, so let's be friends!
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.