Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Monthly Reflections | November

What I'm currently up to in life and on the blog. #currently #takingstock #monthlyreflections

Happy December first!  I can NOT believe how quickly November flew by.  It seemed like yesterday was Halloween and now here we are, Thanksgiving over and Christmas quickly approaching.  I keep trying to dig my heels in.  To slow down time.  To savor every breath, but nothing seems to be working.  Anyway, hello December.  
Lately, I've been...

Making:  plans for the near future
Cooking:  homemade redskin mashed potatoes
Drinking:  hot chocolate... with mini marshmallows
Reading:  Dataclysm by Christian Rudder
Wanting:  something I cannot have
Looking:  up... waiting for snow...
Playing:  sudoku, dots and unblock me
Wasting:  no time
Sewing:  a broken heart (not mine, this time) 
Wishing:  miles would be feet
Enjoying:  my pumpkin spice candle
Waiting:  patiently...
Liking:  my new planner
Wondering:  if the rain will ever stop
Loving:  spending the holidays with my whole family (hopefully Christmas will bring one more)
Hoping:  for the best outcome
Marvelling:  at the late fall sunrises and sunsets... They have been absolutely beautiful.
Needing:  some quiet time alone
Smelling:  peppermint
Wearing:  boots and I am a happy girl because of it
Following:  the current events
Noticing:  I am stronger than I give myself credit for
Knowing:  all will work out in the end
Thinking:  about ways to branch out
Bookmarking:  some great Christmas gift tutorials (see yesterday's post)
Opening:  the door... all the way.
Feeling:  happy

What have you been up to in November?

The Monthly Reflections series was adapted from Taking Stock by Anna at Rich As Kings.

The post Monthly Reflections | November first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D