Happy Monday! I'm sure you all are greeting me from the other side of your respective devices with bright, cheerful faces as we start this new week together. Got your cup-a in hand and jumping in head first, I assume?
Well, this is the first week of the holiday season, all of autumn really, that I felt like things slowed down a bit. In fact, they slowed to a crawl. It didn't seem like the week would ever end. Perhaps that's because I'm waiting for a very important package to be delivered. I don't know about you, but I always get anxious when I'm waiting for something special. :)
This week, I'm grateful for:
- Christmas lights! The house is decorated, most of the trees are decorated and I have white lights in my room over my bed, adding a little ambiance, which I love.
- Midnight chats with good friends. Whether it's about something important or just checking in, it's so good to catch up.
- New opportunities. I have a chance to step waaaay outside my box and try something I've only ever dreamed of and I'm nervous and excited all the same. It's all about taking a chance, right?
- Peppermint-flavored everything. I was in love with the pumpkin spice season of fall and I'm equally excited for peppermint. Candy canes, hot chocolate and mint fudge are some of my favorites from Christmas-time.
- My cozy bed. Nothing makes me happier at the end of the day that slipping into my bed warm bed at night and drifting off peacefully.
What are you grateful for today? Hop over to Ember Grey to check out the other posts!