Good morning, friends, and happy Monday! I don't know about you, but we had some uncharacteristic temperatures for December here this weekend. Most of my family was in shorts and t-shirts and we are usually awaiting snow by this time of the year!
The past week had more lows that it did highs, but the highs I did get were better than I could have asked for. I'm learning to accept that some days just won't be as bright as others, and that's ok. Today is a new day and the start of a fresh new week with new opportunities to find my little blessings in life.
This week, I'm grateful for:
- A clean, orderly room. Nothing says, "relaxing sanctuary" more than a space that is free from clutter and cloudiness.
- Warm weather in the middle of December. Even though I much prefer seasonally-appropriate temps, it is nice to be able to get outside for some fresh air without having to don thirty pounds of outerwear.
- Citrus fruit. I had the BEST orange the other day and was reminded how I can sometimes take the fact that I have fresh fruit readily available year round for grated.
- Grace. I am far from perfect and when I get into a spat with one of my siblings (because yes, even at our age, it does happen from time to time) it is so humbling to be forgiven when sometimes I don't always deserve to be.
- Life. We have been blessed with just one here on earth and some are taken away from it way too soon. The gift of waking up each day and taking a breath should never be taken for granted.
What are you grateful for today? Hop over to Ember Grey to check out the other posts!