Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Date Night Smokey Eye Look | A Review of Kiss True Volume Lashes

I received a product featured in this post for free, courtesy of Influenster and Kiss.  I was not cash compensated or required to give a positive review.  As always, all opinions are my own.  For more info on these types of posts, please visit the Terms of Use tab above.

You guys!  I have to brag a little bit about my new favorite beauty product.  Never before have I tried false lashes, but I bit the bullet and gave them a shot and I was amazed.

If you're not familiar with Kiss True Volume Lashes, then let me introduce you.  These babies come with their own volume, thanks to the natural plump technology.  They fan up in varied angles from your natural lash line and they also have tapered ends, so they blend well with your own eyelashes and don't look like those super obvious brands with the blunt ends.


The adhesive that Kiss makes is super easy to use.  The one I got was the brush applicator and it had a fine tip so the glue got where I wanted it and not all over my fingers.  This particular kind has aloe in it and it didn't irritate my super sensitive and delicate skin around my eyes.


I was so impressed with how easy the Kiss lashes were to put on and they felt so natural!  What really shocked me was the length and volume they gave to my eyes.  Check out this before and after to see the length difference just from adding these lashes to my look.

For my date night makeup look, I wanted to go a little dramatic, but still keep my colors neutral, so I blended a few neutral taupes and mocha colors to my lid, added a little mascara and kept my lips neutral.  Because of the Kiss lashes, my eyes looked smokey yet still natural.



I will definitely be stocking up on the Kiss True Volume lashes for my vanity.  I really love how easy they were to apply and wear and didn't feel like I had "spider eyes", which is a huge plus.  For less than $5 bucks a pair, you can't go wrong and I promise, you'll have fun and be shocked at the change to your eyes!

If you are interested in trying Kiss True Volume Lashes, visit your local Walmart and look for the Kiss display.  You can also visit the Kiss website here.

The post Date Night Smokey Eye Look | A Review of Kiss True Volume Lashes first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D