Friday, February 05, 2016

Links to Love | 48

A recap post of my favorite reads from the week!

Hi, friends!  It's been several weeks since I've done one of these posts, so I'm jumping back into the swing of things and sharing again.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks filled with lots of new things here on the blog and in my personal life. We had a blizzard that resulted in about four feet of snow and there have been some trials over this time, but there are always good things on the internet!

Here are my favorite reads for the week.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • What would you do if you were walking down the streets of a large city and an elephant passed you by? Or a gorilla was in your local music shop?  Photographer Ceslovas Cesnakevicius created images of zoo animals invading our streets.
  • Most of the Northeast had several feet of snow the weekend before last and we all had fun playing in the snow and not so much fun shoveling it.  One thing's for sure, dogs always find a good time when snow is involved.
  • We've all seen photographs of animals doing funny things, but did you know there were actual Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards?
  • A rescue story that will make your heart smile... and want to get a kitten.
On the blogosphere:
Here on A Simpler Grace:
  • Fitness has always been important to me, but even more since the new year has started.  Early in January, I shared my current fitness routines.
  • I've been in the mood for brunch the last few weeks and have even eaten breakfast for dinner a few nights, so when I created a Biscoff-stuffed french toast recipe, it was a huge hit with my family and here on the blog!
  • At the end of January, I took stock of the month and shared a recap of the last four weeks in my Monthly Reflections series.
  • I've been doing a lot of baking and taking a whole lot of pictures.  You can see what I've been up to on Instagram!
What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week.  I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you.  If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 48 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

2 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes and that cake both sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! They are both on my to-make list for this month. :) Thanks for stopping by Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete