Wednesday, February 03, 2016

New Favorite Product Finds | An Influenster #JingleVoxBox Review


Hi friends!  I recently received the #JingleVoxBox from Influenster full of fun products for me to test and review here on the blog and on my social media outlets.  Today, I just wanted to give you a roundup of all the products I received and link to the reviews I shared for each.

Ore-Ida Tater Tots:  I created a "Totchos" (tater tots = nachos) here on the blog.  Here, you can find my Seven Layer Totchos Dip.

Ittybitties from Halmark:  I shared a photo of the two Ittybitties I have (Rapunzel was from this box and R2D2 was one I purchased) on Instagram.  I also shared a photo of the Ittybitties display at Halmark.

Biscoff Cookies:  I shared a photo of how I enjoy my Biscoff cookies and also created a recipe for Biscoff Stuffed French Toast using the Biscoff cookie butter!

Kiss True Volume Lashes:  I created a date night smokey eye look and shared a photo of it on Instagram.  I also wrote a review of the lashes here on the blog and shared a dramatic before and after photo on Twitter.

Pure Ice Nail Polish:  I was wowed by all the fun colors that come in this line and shared a photo of the display at Walmart on Twitter.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream:  I reviewed this moisturizing cream on Instagram and shared a makeup-free photo of myself after applying the cream during my morning routine.

NYC New York Color CityProof Eyeliner:  I shared a fun picture of the look I created with this eyeliner on Instagram and showed you the display at Target on Twitter.

Overall, this was a really fun box full of great products that I got to try for free.  

The post New Favorite Product Finds | An Influenster #JingleVoxBox Review first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D