Hello and happy Monday! Today I'm feeling super motivated to get things done after a tough last week and a long weekend. I love waking up with a really long to-do list and actually having the gumption to tackle it! Don't you?
This week, I'm grateful for:
- The Broncos winning the Superbowl! Truthfully, I would have been happy with either team winning this year. I'm a Packers fan at heart and you bet next year, we'll be bringing the Lombardi trophy home again!
- Cheat days in my clean/gluten free diet. I simply could not turn down the multitude of snack foods that graced the table yesterday for the game. Although I'll be hurting for it the next few days, I am ok with giving in to my cravings every once in awhile as a treat. Today is ab day, so I'll be working all those calories off as soon as this post is up!
- My Addison's Disease support group. I had a big appointment with my doctor last Friday and we are making some changes to my treatment plan, which makes me a bit uneasy. It's so helpful to be able to talk to other people who have AD and know that I'll make it through these changes ok.
- Mindless gaming on the computer. Remember the game Freecell? Kind of like Solitaire but harder? Well, when I've needed to drown out the crazy stuff flying through my head, this game has been a big help. After a few quick rounds, I find that I am more relaxed and able to concentrate better.
- My new candle. I picked up the three-wick candle in "Black Tie" from Bath and Body Works in an after-Christmas sale this year and I love it so, so much. Y'all know I love candles that smell like men's cologne and this one is just that but not super strong. It's so soothing to light it and bury myself under the covers with a good book before bedtime.
What are you grateful for today? Hop over to Ember Grey to check out the other posts!