You guys know I'm a big fan of checklists and, well, any lists in general, so I thought it'd be fun to start posting my monthly goals for both blogging and my personal life, here on the blog. In every future post, I'll also share a recap of the previous month's goals, which ones I accomplished and which ones I need to try harder on. I think this will help me stay accountable for the targets I set for myself.
So without further ado, here are my March goals...
- Eat clean and gluten-free every day in March.
- Complete the 30 Day Minimalism Project (follow along on Instagram #ASGminimalism)
- Handwrite one note or card for a friend
- Stick to my editorial calendar for the month
- Complete the scarf I'm knitting
- Workout every day of the month except my 3 rest days
- Devote two hours a week to something creative
- Read eight books from my reading challenges
- Complete the March section from my Bible-in-a-year plan
- Write two short stories
- Try a new recipe from Pinterest
- Encourage at least one person every day
- Read sixty articles I've pinned on Pinterest (just two a day!)
- Get outside more (more fresh air, more vitamin D)
- Authentically grown my social media platforms by 2%
Do you set monthly goals for yourself? If so, which one do you anticipate being the most difficult this month?
The post Hello March | Goals first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!