Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Hello March | Goals


You guys know I'm a big fan of checklists and, well, any lists in general, so I thought it'd be fun to start posting my monthly goals for both blogging and my personal life, here on the blog.  In every future post, I'll also share a recap of the previous month's goals, which ones I accomplished and which ones I need to try harder on.  I think this will help me stay accountable for the targets I set for myself.  

So without further ado, here are my March goals...
  • Eat clean and gluten-free every day in March. 
  • Complete the 30 Day Minimalism Project (follow along on Instagram #ASGminimalism)
  • Handwrite one note or card for a friend 
  • Stick to my editorial calendar for the month
  • Complete the scarf I'm knitting
  • Workout every day of the month except my 3 rest days
  • Devote two hours a week to something creative
  • Read eight books from my reading challenges
  • Complete the March section from my Bible-in-a-year plan
  • Write two short stories
  • Try a new recipe from Pinterest
  • Encourage at least one person every day
  • Read sixty articles I've pinned on Pinterest (just two a day!)
  • Get outside more (more fresh air, more vitamin D)
  • Authentically grown my social media platforms by 2%
Do you set monthly goals for yourself?  If so, which one do you anticipate being the most difficult this month?

The post Hello March | Goals first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D