Sunday, March 27, 2016

Lately on Instagram | March

A monthly recap of what I've been up to on Instagram.


Happy Easter!  It's nearing the end of the month and I thought it would be fun to recap what I've been up to on Instagram and share some of my favorite images from the last few weeks.



True to form, March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb.  We started the month off with some snow and ended with 80° temps!  I spent a lot of time outside taking some photos and enjoying the beauty of nature.

                     

I used a lot of my time getting creative this month, practicing one of my favorites - painting and trying a new medium - pastels.  I also cheered myself up after a bad day with some fun adult coloring books.

                     

Spring is finally in bloom here on the mountain.  My niece and I have been anxiously watching the little shoots popping up in our gardens and finally have something to show for them - beautiful daffodils, tulips and blossoms on our flowering cherry tree!

                     

I did a lot of self-reflection this month while working on my 30 Days of Minimalism project and have learned a lot about myself.  Check back on the blog later this week for a post about this minimalism challenge and what I loved (and hated) about it.

                     

What have you been up to on Instagram?  Follow me @lecypoore for more images!

The post Lately on Instagram | March first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D