Hey, friends! It's Friday and it's been a busy, yet quiet week around here at ASG. I'm sort of in the middle of several projects that need to be finished up this weekend, so I'm going to jump right in!
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- When you think of the models in bridal magazines, you think of the standard tall, thin beauties. One model, Madeline Stuart, is changing the standard.
- Photographer Anita Demianowicz recently shared some images of Pieniny National Park in Poland, which is very busy during the warmer months of the year, but looks pretty amazing in winter.
- One community is coming together to prevent unnecessary abortions and help new expectant mothers of unplanned pregnancies. It is all love and no judgement and I love every second of it.
- Kerby Rosanes is an amazing illustrator and draws in a Moleskine notebook. His most recent collection of sketches is called "Geometric Beasts". You must check them out.
On the blogosphere:
- As many of you know, country singer Joey Feek made her journey home to be with Jesus after losing her long and brave battle with cervical cancer. Her husband, Rory's tribute to her on his blog was both moving and beautiful.
- Lauren Chandler wrote for A Holy Experience a few weeks ago and spoke her heart about riding out a tsunami in your life and getting through it.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- On Wednesday, I shared my tips for curating your own capsule wardrobe and gave you a peek at my spring collection.
- Monday brought along another fun edition of my weekly gratitude roundup. You can check that out here.
- I might be a little behind, but I'm still working on my 30 Days of Minimalism project on Instagram. Follow along by searching #ASGminimalism.
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.