Thursday, March 31, 2016

Monthly Reflections | March

What I'm up to currently on the blog and in life.

Hi, friends.  So, how is March over already?  

True to the old adage, March did come in like a lion and go out like a lamb.  We started the month with snow and we are ending with spring temperatures and cherry blossoms.  It's been a beautiful month and I can only hope that April is more of the same.



Lately, I've been...

Making:  cakes.  We've had a lot of birthdays in the family and there has been a lot of cake around here.
Cooking:  brown rice.  Going gluten free does have some perks.
Drinking:  water, like usual.
Reading:  Gillian Flynn, among others.  I LOVED Gone Girl!
Wanting:  someone to finally come home.
Looking:  forward to April.
Playing:  with sidewalk chalk.
Wasting:  calories on Easter candy.  Shame on me.
Sewing:  Why is this prompt even here?
Wishing:  for finality.
Enjoying:  the company of friends.
Waiting:  for fall when the new PowerSheets workbook is released.  #makeithappen
Liking:  my new Orlando Pita Argan gloss shampoo and conditioner.  (From Costco, of all places!)
Wondering:  if my dreams will come true.
Loving:  Michael Kors Coral Eau de Parfum.  Grapefruit, raspberry and sandalwood notes.  Yes, please!
Hoping:  loose ends are tied up.  And soon!
Marvelling:  at the cherry blossoms.
Needing:  me time.
Smelling:  my candle.  Archaeology's amberwood + slate from Target.
Wearing:  flip flops.  Have been all winter long.  
Following:  the US presidential race.  Anyone else want to move to a tropical island?
Noticing:  I am more and more likely to walk away from something than be treated badly.
Knowing:  it's going to be a busy spring.
Thinking:  about a sweet woman who taught me a lot about generosity.
Bookmarking:  spring and summer style photos on Pinterest.
Opening:  my eyes and enjoying the season I'm in.
Feeling:  happy.

What have you been up to in March?

The Monthly Reflections series was adapted from Taking Stock by Anna at Rich As Kings.

The post Monthly Reflections | March first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D