Monday, March 14, 2016

Simple Gratitude | 20

A recap of my weekly gratitude!

So, we're back to the cold, rainy weather true to the tail-end of winter and I'm not liking it after the tease into the 70's and 80's last week.  I was just getting in the mood for spring cleaning, pulling the warm weather clothing from the back of the closets and opening the windows to let in some fresh air, but these things will have to wait for a bit longer.

This week, I'm grateful for:
  • Hot showers.  They are the best when you are feeling a little down and just need to be comforted.  I find that when I'm a little achy, just standing under the hot water does wonders for my spirit.
  • Lara Casey and the PowerSheets.  I've known of Lara Casey for quite a while, but just this weekend, sat down and watched a webinar on her goal setting system, the PowerSheets. Maybe I missed the bus on this one, but I respond to this type of planning so much better than the big picture methods and am so excited to give these a try.  I will be first in line when the new workbook comes out in the fall.
  • Hot chocolate, late-night movies and time with my sister.  Saturday night, my sister and I stayed up really late, made hot chocolate and watched a movie on tv.  It was the best time and I'm so thankful I grew up with some of my best friends in the world.
  • Penguin Random House.  I received a few new ARC books from this lovely publisher and cannot wait to dive into them!
  • Spring garden plans.  I am working on the final plans for my spring container gardens and have my seed packets ready to go.  I'm going to start germinating those little seeds early this week and see what kind of food we can grow.  So far, I have tomatoes, green beans, basil, and peppers but plan to add on some potatoes, carrots, squash and strawberries.  

What are you grateful for today?  

The post Simple Gratitude | 20 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

No comments:

D