Friday, April 15, 2016

Links to Love | 54

Links to Love | 54 - A Simpler Grace - My favorite reads from the week.

Why, hello there!  So, I guess it's been a couple weeks since I've done one of these posts.  With the Easter holiday and the impossible illnesses that have been circulating in these neck o' the woods, I just didn't do much surfing of the interwebs.  I did, however, catch up and am featuring the best of the best right here, right now.


Here are my favorite reads for the week.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • This one's for all the cat lovers out there.  Sure they are cuddly on your lap or curled up on the couch next to you, but here's a new angle on cats.
  • Artist Brooke Rothshank paints animals - and you won't believe what size her finished pieces are.
  • When a figure skater is asked if she wants to skate on top of a mountain, 5000 ft above British Columbia, she jumped at a chance and realized she had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
  • Just in case you missed it, one of the funniest women alive, Melissa McCarthy, took on Jimmy Fallon in a lip syncing battle and it was EPIC.
On the blogosphere:
  • Blogger and fellow Peony, Bailey Jean recently shared her heart and spoke such truth about prayer on her blog, Brave Love Blog.  
  • "It's the broken hearts that find the haunting loveliness of a new beat; it's the broken hearts that make a song that echoes God's." - Ann Voskamp on getting out of a hard time and changing your life.
  • Y'all know I love me some Lara Casey.  Well, she recently shared her thoughts about going through a season of change, on her blog.
  • In the creative business world, it's not uncommon to be bad-mouthed by others because of jealousy or negativity.  Karen Harmon has shared some ideas for how to deal with your name being falsely slandered, on the Propel Women blog.
Here on A Simpler Grace:
  • On Wednesday, I shared my five top tips for how you can take the best Instagram-worthy photos using just your iPhone.
  • Last week I finished my three-part capsule wardrobe series and talked about accessorizing your spring collection.
  • At the beginning of the month, I promoted an organization that is very near and dear to my heart and shared the legacy my brother, Timmy, left on this earth.
  • Did you know that you can follow my blog on Bloglovin and never miss a single post?  Rather get updates directly to your email?  Just fill out the form on the right sidebar and you're in the club!
What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week.  I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you.  If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 54 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these! So many great things to read this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to help! Thank you for stopping by and saying hello.

    ReplyDelete