Friday, April 22, 2016

Links to Love | 55

Links to Love | 55 - A Simpler Grace - My favorite reads from the week.

Hey there!  Happy Friday.  I don't know about you, but we had some lovely weather this week and are expecting another week of it.  It always helps me get into the swing of things when it's warm outside and the windows are open with the fresh spring breeze floating through the house.  Hope you all have a fun weekend planned and can enjoy some of this beautiful weather!

Here are my favorite reads for the week.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • Succulents have been the rage for over a year now, but have you ever seen jewelry made with live plants?  Check out these beauties.
  • If you could do one yoga pose every day that would help you stretch, de-stress and improve your posture, would you do it?  Here's one from Rudy Mettia.
  • For those having a little trouble in the relationship department, here are 11 Ways to Successfully Flirt, by Erica Florentine.
  • In the art world, NYC photographer Omar Robles has captured images of ballet dancers practicing in the streets of Cuba - and they are nothing short of magical.
On the blogosphere:
  • My new blogging friend, Susannah (and one of my April sponsors) recently wrote an article about keeping the romance alive in marriage.  If your marriage could use a little refresh, give this one a read!
  • I so, SO needed this article that Ann Voskamp posted to her blog this week - How To Love the People Who Have Hurt You.
  • You guys know I'm a new-found fan of Andie Mitchell.  I just happened to stumble on a post she wrote last December about self-acceptance and it spoke so much truth to me, I had to share it with you.
  • Two of my favorite people in the world, Jeff and Alyssa Bethke, welcomed a new addition to their family.  His name is Kannon Judah and he is so precious.  Congrats to the Bethke family!
Here on A Simpler Grace:
  • Which cookbook did I recently review and name the best cookbook of 2016?  Click here to find out...
  • Tuesday, I introduced you to three very special women - my April sponsors - and shared why they have been such a blessing to this blog, and to my life.
  • On Monday, I gave a sneak peek into my gratitude journal and shared my top five things from the previous week.
  • Speaking of gratitude, earlier this year I wrote a post about settling for happiness rather than always struggling for the next best thing.  Have you read it yet?
What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week.  I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you.  If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 55 first appeared on A Simpler Grace.  If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing about my post!!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure Susannah. :) It was a wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I love finding new info and inspiration :) Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you enjoyed it Kendra. Thanks for stopping by today! :)

    ReplyDelete